We, at Air Max HVAC Inc., pride ourselves on being part of the communities we serve. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we want to ensure you know we are deemed an essential business and are here to still serve you. We would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the policies and procedures that Air Max HVAC Inc. has in place to protect the health and safety of you, our customers, and our team.
- We have provided technicians with face masks, rubber gloves, and our standard shoe covers.
- We have limited all non-essential travel for all employees for the next 30 days.
- We have limited access to our facility to personnel only.
- We are closely monitoring updates and recommendations from the CDC and our local health officials.
- Our employees are closely monitoring their own health. To date, there have been no reported cases of any technician exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19.
Please note that home hygiene is always a top priority, especially when germs are likely to spread. It’s important to follow advice from the local health authorities and maintain good airflow in your home.
You Can Practice Good Home Hygiene By:
- Disinfecting and cleaning surfaces frequently.
- Ensuring your home’s vents and filters are clean — central heating and cooling systems ventilate the air in our homes to protect our health. Improving indoor air quality with products that can filter very small particles, kill germs, and control humidity. This includes products such as high-efficiency filter systems, air purification systems, humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
The wellness and safety of our team and customers continues to be our top priority. If you do have a service-related emergency, we encourage you to continue choosing Air Max HVAC Inc. for your heating and cooling needs. We appreciate your loyalty and trust as a valued customer.