The Best Air Purifier for Burbank Air Quality
There are times when we wonder if we’ll ever stumble upon the best solution to a concern. Ideal air quality doesn’t have to be one of those when you utilize all the benefits of an air purifier. Not only do they provide you superior air cleaning, they help boost your home’s efficiency by decreasing contaminants that can build up over time. With the help of the experienced indoor air quality team at Air Max HVAC, Inc, we can install an advanced, masterfully crafted PureAir™ Air Purification System in your Burbank, CA, home to address a wide variety of air quality concerns.
Why PureAir™ Air Purification Systems?
PureAir™ Air Purification System
Arguably the best air purifier in Thousand Oaks, the PureAir™ Air Purification System needs to be your go-to choice when it comes to conquering terrible air quality. It attaches directly to your furnace or air handler and destroys pollutants before the air recirculates throughout your home, leaving you with cleaner and healthier air to enjoy. The energy-efficient system tackles the three main indoor air contaminants, mold/mildew/bacteria, particles, and odors/vapors, while also reducing ozone, a known lung irritant. Plus, it removes up to 99.9% of all unwanted airborne particles, 90% of viruses like the flu and cold, and 50% of household odors in your air supply.
The PureAir™ Air Purification System also features:
- MERV 16* PrecisionPleat™ media filter
- Removes Over 95% of particles ranging in size down to 0.3 micron**
- Removes Over 90% of bio-aerosols ranging in size down to 0.01 micron**
- Removes and destroys around 50% of household odors and chemical vapors in 24-hours***
- Hospital inpatient care/general surgery level filtration so you know you have the highest quality
- Whole-home purification that works in harmony with your current heating and cooling system
- Reduces and destroys ozone—a result of pollution as well as a known lung irritant****
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all of its covered components
Call our Indoor Air Quality Team Today!
We’ll answer all of your questions about the functions and features of the PureAir™, and make the entire process easy and hassle-free for you. Our team prides itself on providing a professional, reliable experience for you during each and every service we provide. With the incredible PureAir™ system, you can once and for all address all three types of indoor air pollutants in your home and enjoy truly breathable air!
If you want to know more about your air purification choices in Thousand Oaks, let the pros at Air Max HVAC Inc know. Give us a call at (818) 436-0006 or arrange an appointment with our online scheduler and we can get you on our books.
* MERV = Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. Describes the filter’s ability to capture particles and ranges from 1 to 16. Typical fiberglass filter = MERV 1. The higher the MERV rating, the better the filtration.
** One micron = 1/25,000 of an inch in diameter.
*** Based on laboratory and field studies.
**** U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, “Ozone Generators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences,” August 2006.