Muggy Air No More with a Whole House Dehumidifier
The dog-days of summer have arrived so the humidity outdoors are keeping you inside. So why not stay indoors and bask in the comfort that your whole house dehumidifier provides you? No one likes to spend all their days outdoors sweating and feeling uncomfortable. So when you relax indoors, the comfortability should be night and day. If the inside of your home feels just as bad or worse than it is outside, it’s time to call in a professional.
There’s no reason you should feel like you’re living in a sweltering jungle. So with one of our whole house dehumidifier systems from Air Max HVAC Inc, you can get comfortable in no time.
You know you have too much moisture in your home because you’re encountering these problems:
- Areas that are consistently damp
- Musty odors
- Cracking or flaking paint
- Condensation stains on the ceiling
- Sticky or clammy feeling in the air
- Condensation or frost on windows
- Peeling wallpaper
- You must lower your thermostat and run your air conditioner more often to get comfortable
Adding a whole-house dehumidifier not only makes your home comfier, but it can also help reduce common indoor allergies and pollutants such as mold, dust mites, and mildew. Additionally, it might also help guard your furniture from expensive moisture damage.
Did we mention that it can help you save money too? Dry air lets you keep it a little warmer in your home, so by increasing the temperature on your thermostat in warm months you can help save money on your energy bills.
Do you have questions about the home dehumidifier models we have? Give Air Max HVAC Inc a call or schedule an appointment through our handy online scheduler and we’ll help you find a whole-home dehumidifier to take your comfort to new heights.
Humiditrol® Whole-Home Dehumidification System
When there’s excessive humidity outside, your home can quickly become very uncomfortable if you don’t have the right dehumidifier. So that’s why we created the Humiditrol Whole-Home Dehumidification System. It tackles any dehumidification jobs it’s asked to do so that your home can protect you from whatever is going on outside. Optimal moisture levels not only keep your home comfortable, but they also protect your health and your belongings.
The perks of the Humiditrol Whole-Home Dehumidification System include:
- Manages the moisture for heightened comfort and better indoor air quality
- Patented Humiditrol technology helping lower the opportunity for mold and mildew
- Designed to easily integrate with all Lennox® cooling products to offer ideal comfort and energy efficiency
- Maintains optimal humidity, reducing the impact of potential airborne pollutants
- Installs easily with your current duct system
- No ozone emissions
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Dehumidifiers
Our Healthy Climate Whole-Home Dehumidifiers offer incredibly comfortable living because of superior moisture control. And depending on which model is ideal for you, you can control the humidity in your whole home or individual area. Either way, you’ll get greater comfort. And because dehumidified air feels more comfortable at warmer temperatures, you can be more energy efficient and save money. And so, you save money, and you feel comfortable fast.
Other benefits include:
- Effectively remove excess moisture from your whole home, a single area, or a combination of the two
- Help create healthier air by eliminating dust mites and mold that are often found in humid conditions
- Protect home furnishings and the moisture damage that can happen to wood
- Use environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant
- Easier to use and less intrusive than portable units, so you don’t have to empty it all the time
- Designed to easily integrate with your HVAC system
- New 65 pint model is ENERGY STAR® rated
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all covered components