Depending on the region you call home, “the comforts of home” could have a meaning all its own, and when it comes to managing humidity with a home humidifier, Air Max HVAC Inc has everything you need.
Adding humidity to your home’s air not only makes it feel a little warmer; it also allows you to turn down your thermostat, providing you savings every month. Dry climates are often described as being ideal, but they also have their problems. Too much dry air can cause:
- Regular allergies or respiratory illnesses
- Sore throat or excessive cough
- Dry, irritated nasal passages
- Dry, itchy skin
- Chapped lips
- Static shock
- Peeling or cracked wallpaper
- Warped or cracked wood
- Damage to household furnishings
However, when you utilize a home humidifier you can experience more comfort, lower energy bills, and a home that just feels better. Purchasing a home humidifier doesn’t have to be intimidating, so if you have any questions about the choices that Air Max HVAC Inc has, call us at 818-436-0006 or use our online scheduler to arrange an appointment with us to find the next level of comfort.
Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Power Humidifier
Adding humidity to your home’s air has never been as easy as it is with the Healthy Climate Power Humidifier. It matches perfectly with your current furnace or air handler, so installation is easy and hassle-free, providing you the ideal amount of moisture quickly. The system uses your current duct system, so you know your air’s moisture is evenly and flawlessly distributed. Operating independently also allows the home humidifier to use the built-in fan to circulate air that is already humidified, providing you maximum comfort even when your heating system isn’t being used.
- Maintains optimal comfort throughout your hot seasons, decreasing your dry air problems
- Creates a healthier home while reducing respiratory and skin irritations
- Protects home and furnishings by lowering the chance that your wood will crack or warp
- Provides an easier-to-use option than a portable system – no cleaning or annoying refilling
- Available with automatic control so you can enhance your control over humidity levels
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all covered components
Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Bypass Humidifier
Pairing perfectly with your current HVAC system, bypass home humidifiers operate by directing humidified air through your furnace or air handler and throughout your home, adding the ideal amount of moisture throughout your home.
Humidifiers keep your home’s air from being excessively dry while also allowing you to turn down the thermostat since humidified air feels warmer (available in 17- or 12-gallons-per-day capacity). And of course turning down your thermostat might also help you save on your monthly energy bills.
The features of these whole-home bypass humidifiers are:
- Maintains optimal comfort during your heating seasons, helping you reduce the issues that dry air causes
- Creates a healthier home, including less sore throats, respiratory, and skin issues
- Protects home and furnishings, by reducing the chance that the wood will warp or crack
- Provides an easier-to-use option because it is less intrusive than portable units, eliminating filling and cleaning
- Available with automatic control to program your humidity level, keeping it right where you want it
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components