Furnace Installation and Replacement in Burbank, CA
Guaranteeing that your furnace is accurately installed will make it even more of a sure thing that it will run well and work at its peak performance.
Before you decide on a new furnace, check out all of Air Max HVAC Inc’s services and offerings to make sure that your furnace installation is done effectively and correctly. Here are some things you can anticipate from Air Max HVAC Inc in Burbank:
We have the best-trained specialists in the Burbank area and know the ins and outs of furnace installation to certify that your new furnace works well.
Attention to Detail
You can be certain that nothing will be forgotten by Air Max HVAC Inc in the installation of your furnace. Our professionals are courteous of your home and space and have your comfort as their top priority.
Peace of Mind and Comfort in your Home
With innovative HVAC technologies, our systems are sure to run with enhanced energy efficiency and to last longer. Annual furnace service will help keep it operating at its peak, and you will be able to enjoy more time with your family and friends in your home.
Availability to Answer Questions
Many people often have questions about the installation process, as each installation is unique and requires different approaches. The pros at Air Max HVAC Inc will walk you through the installation process. They will verify that you don’t have any doubts or concerns about anything from clearing the area to testing the system.
When it comes to the actual installation, it can be imperative to know what to look for and have those questions set and ready, especially for testing the system.
- Installation – Once the old system is removed and the area is unobstructed for the new furnace, the system and its wiring and ductwork will be attached and enclosed in preparation for testing.
- Testing – Our specialists will inspect the furnace to make sure it is generating warm air by checking for leaks in the ducts and measuring airflow. Once all of the pieces have passed the testing, the system is ready for regular use and to keep you at ease no matter the weather in Burbank.
- Explanation – Throughout the process, our experts are willing to walk you through the process and make sure that you are fully comprehending maintenance expectations.
Don’t ever question the comfort in your home again and make sure your furnace is installed properly and easily. Air Max HVAC Inc’s experts are NATE-certified, fully licensed and insured so you won’t have a thing to be anxious about during the installation process. Give us a call at 818-436-0006 or set up an appointment online and find the perfect furnace for your home in Burbank with help from our pros. We can install your furnace with little bother and a guarantee for professionalism and expertise! In addition, we can also help with furnace repair and maintenance service, as well as AC installation projects!
After a nice summer, the last thing on our minds is heating our house for the imminent winter months. But when we go to switch on the furnace for the first time in months, we begin to freak out – will it fire up OK and will it run like a dream all season long? Will it fail on the coldest day of the year? Seeking for the indications of a needed furnace replacement early and often can avoid these concerns and keep you at ease all winter, and all year, long.
How do you know if it’s time to purchase a new furnace? How do you know if replacement is necessary and not just a repair? There are various personal and professional factors that help decide this, but Air Max HVAC Inc has a few tips in determining if the time has come to depart from your old furnace.
The normal life of a furnace lasts between 12-17 years. After 15 years, furnaces have a bigger risk of dying so if your furnace is reaching that age, it might be time to start researching some new furnaces with Air Max HVAC Inc.
High Energy Bills
Furnaces may not run efficiently as they get more usage out of them, and if they aren’t checked out regularly, they may also lose effectiveness.
Systems must be enclosed properly to evade leaks and ensure they are consistent in heating your home. If your ductwork isn’t enclosed suitably or the furnace is past repair, a new furnace with new ductwork will really keep your home cozy.
Indoor Air Quality
Older ductwork can be stuffed with dust, mold, or mildew after years of use. If you see that the quality of your indoor air is bad or that members of your family are dealing with allergens, furnace replacement might be needed.
Don’t let the idea of furnace replacement scare you – new furnaces offer a variety of excellent benefits to any home and the professionals at Air Max HVAC Inc know all the tips and tricks for well-organized and professional installation. New furnaces offer:
- Quieter operation: get rid of the rumblings and clanking from your old furnace – new furnaces have the latest and greatest in technology and offer quieter work, so much so that you may not even hear it switch on!
- Better furnace efficiency: newer furnaces can survive between 20-25 years, compared to around 15 years for older furnaces. Thanks to advances in technology they operate more efficiently and reliably.
- Dependable operation: newer furnaces will need not nearly as many repairs, especially in their younger age.
Furnace replacement is painless with Air Max HVAC Inc. There are so many choices of furnaces to pick from to suit your specific home needs and that will keep your wallet satisfied, too. Come let us help you find the perfect furnace for you by giving the Burbank professionals a call at 818-436-0006 or arranging an appointment online.